B.Sc.(Hons)Ibadan, M.Sc. (Ibadan), Ph.D. (Ibadan)
Atmospheric Electricity :- Surface/boundary layer processes and global warming mitigation.
Office: Room 117, Main Building, Department of Physics, University of Ibadan
e-mail: [email protected]
- Akinnubi R. T. and M. O. Adeniyi Investigation of the surface energy budget at Nimex_3 site, Ibadan, using Bowen ratio energy balance method. Blackwell Academic JournalsAccepted for publication
- M.O. Adeniyi: .Determination of heat stress in the tropical urban area of Ibadan Southwestern Nigeria.International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 5(3),(2009) 235-243 Read abstract
- E. F. Nymphas, M. O. Adeniyi, M. A. Ayoola and E. O. Oladiran: Micrometeorological measurements in Nigeria during the total solar Eclipse of 29 March, 2006. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar- Terrestrial Physics. 71(2009), 1245-1253. Read pdf
- Adeniyi M. O., O.E. Ogunsola, E. F. Nymphas and E. O. Oladiran : Food security measures during uncertain climatic conditions in Nigeria. African Journal of Food Agriculture, Nutrition and Development (AJFAND) 9(2),(2009) 652-677. Read abstract
- T. A. Otunla, E. O. Oladiran and M. O. Adeniyi : Variability and probabilistic extremes of some climate elements over Ibadan. Online Journal of Earth sciences 2(4),(2008) 124-129 Read abstract
- O. R. Oladosu, M.A. Ayoola, E. F. Nymphas, M. O. Adeniyi, G.I. Olatona and L. A. Sunmonu: Soil Thermal Properties at the NIMEX-1 site. Proceedings of the Workshop on the Nigerian Micrometeorological Experiment, July 15 2004, 44-46
- Adeniyi M. O. and E. O. Oladiran: Recent results on atmospheric radioactivity at Ibadan, Nigeria. Radiation Measurements 41(3),(2005) 330-336.Read abstract
- O.O. Jegede, M. Mauder, E. C. Okogbue, T. Foken, E. E. Balogun, J. A. Adedokun, E. O. Oladiran, J. A. Omotosho, A. A. Balogun, O. R. Oladosu, L. A. Sunmonu, M. A. Ayoola, T. O. Aregbesola, E. O. Ogolo, E. F. Nymphas, M.O. Adeniyi, G. I. Olatona,K. O. Ladipo, S. I. Ohamobi, E. O. Gbobaniyi and G. O. Akinlade.: The Nigerian Micrometeorological Experiment (NIMEX-1): An overview. Ife Journal of Science Vol. 6,(2004) No. 2, 191-202. Read abstract
- E.F. Nymphas, M. O. Adeniyi, L. A. Sunmonu, O.O. Jegede and E.O. Ogolo :The Surface Energy Budget during NIMEX-1. Proceedings of the Workshop on theNigerian Micrometeorological Experiment, July 15 2004, 50-51
- Nymphas, E. F., Adeniyi, M. O., Ogolo E. O. and. Oladiran E. O: Lightning signature as an index for the determination of the beginning of the planting season in Nigeria. African Journal of Science and Technology (AJST) Science and Engineering SeriesVol. 5,(2004) No. 2, 28-33. Read abstract
- Adeniyi, M.O. and Oladiran, E. O. : Air Sea Interaction: ENSO Phenomenon As It Affects Periodicity of Flooding in Nigeria. Journal of Science Research, Volume 6(1) (2000),30-35.