B.Sc.(Hons), M.Sc., Ph.D (Ibadan),Cradp, Msrp (Society for Radiological Protection, London), Member (Nigerian Institute of Physics)
Radiation and Health Physics
Office: Room 131, Ground Floor, Main Building, Department of Physics
Tel: Mobile 00 234 8064477982
MacArthur Foundation Grant for Staff Development, 2006
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany, 2010-2012
OWSD Award for Young Women Scientists in Physics/Mathematics for the Africa region for 2011.
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Equipment Subsidy Grant (approx 20,000 Euros)
- Ademola, J.A. (2008): Determination of Natural Radionuclides Content of some Building Materials in Nigeria by Gamma Ray Spectrometry. Health Physics Vol. 94, pp 43 - 48.
- Ademola, J.A. (2008): Exposure to High Background Radiation Level at Tin Mining Area of Jos Plateau, Nigeria. Journal of Radiological Protection Vol. 28, pp 93-99.
- Ademola, J.A. (2008): Assessment of Natural Radionuclide Content of Cements used in Nigeria. Journal of Radiological Protection Vol. 28, pp 581- 588.
- Joshua, E.O, Ademola, J.A., Akpanowo, M.A., Oyebanjo, O.A. and Olorode, D.O. (2009): Natural Radionuclides and Hazards of Rock Samples collected from Southeastern Nigeria. Radiation Measurements Vol. 44, pp 402-404.
- Ademola, J.A. (2009): Natural Radioactivity and Hazard Assessment of Imported Ceramic Tiles in Nigeria. African Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 12, pp 161-165.
- Ademola, J.A. and Okpalaonwuka, N.E. (2010): Occupational Exposure to Natural Radionuclides due to Mining Activities in Ibadan, Southwestern Nigeria. Radioprotection Vol. 45/1, pp 43-53.
- Ademola, J.A. and Atare, E.E. (2010): Radiological Assessment of Natural Radionuclides in Soil within and around Crude Oil Flow and Gas Compression Stations in the Niger Delta, Nigeria. Radioprotection Vol. 45/2, pp 219-227.
- Ademola, J.A. and Ehiedu, S.I. (2010): Radiological Analysis of 40K, 226Ra and 232Th in Fish, Crustacean and Sediment Samples from Fresh and Marine Water in Oil Exploration Area of Ondo State, Nigeria. African Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 13, pp 105-112.
- Ademola, J.A. and Ademonehin, S. (2010): Radioactivity Concentrations and Dose Assessment for Bitumen and Soil Samples around a Bituminous Deposit in Ondo State, Nigeria. Radioprotection Vol. 45/3, pp 359-368.
- Ademola, J.A. and Ayeni, A.A. (2010): Measurement of Natural Radioanuclides and Dose Assessment of Granites from Ondo State, Nigeria. Radioprotection Vol. 45/4, pp 513-521.
- Ademola, J. A. and Aladeniyi, K (2010): Determination of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials and Heavy Metals in Soil Samples from an Oil Spilled Field in the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria. Journal of Science Research Vol. 9, pp 80-85.
- Ademola, J. A. (2012): Occupational Exposure due to Naturally Occurring Radionuclide Material in Granite Quarry Industry. Radiation Protection Dosimetry Vol. 148, pp 297-300.
- Ademola, J. A. (2012): Estimation of Indoor Radon from Concrete Blocks Used In Construction of Wall in Typical Nigerian Dwellings. African Journal of Biomedical Research Vol. 15, pp 193-196.
- Ademola, J. A. and Famakinwa, R. O. (2012): Assessment and Exposure to Natural Radionuclides in Raw Materials and Finished Products from Asbestos Industry. Science Focus Vol.17 (2) pp 209-216
- Ademola, J. A. and Nwafor, C. O. (2013): Radiological Risk Assessment of Natural Radionuclides